During, the glue between company and worker ...
During is the real glue between company and worker, the end result is the right job with the utmost satisfaction of all parties concerned.
During she does not ask for membership fees or other compensation.
The candidate is assured equal treatment compared to those who perform the same tasks in the company, both in terms of pay view that social security, as required under law.
You are looking for a real job? During entrusted to it:
We are present at a national level.
Every affiliate knows the local business dynamics.
Our network guarantees you continuous relationships with the business and institutional world.
We care and we are interested to the candidate as first and unique resource of its mission.
With During, for the candidate, they are realized great prospects. In addition to entering the labor market, in fact, the person will grow thanks to training programs, related to customer needs, with the guarantee of a continuous support and professionalizing.
During the Worker is a heritage that our organization follows, supports and protection.
Here are some useful content to optimize your search for work:
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE WRITING CV
The moment you begin your search for a job, your CV automatically becomes your ID card. We do not underestimate the effectiveness because it is through this instrument that can stand or sit down barriers to the interview.
A good resume should be:
- Precise: in the information provided (work periods, company names, educational qualifications)
- Easy to read, clear, without spelling errors, edited in the layout, neatly written, highlighting the keywords
- Calibrated: customized according to the company / institution to which it is addressed and profile / position required.
It is advisable to prepare the entire document on a page or so. Basic In fact, the time spent on each CV by examiners is so short as to be able to evaluate more rarely the first side.
Until recently it was widely used the so-called "European format": a document to pre-set blocks that only required the inclusion of the data of previous training and work experience. Recently, this model is no longer privileged and its use is limited to those cases where a meeting is an explicit request from the company.
Our advice is to write your CV as a simple sheet of text, while maintaining a "block" structure that should facilitate their immediate reading.
Specifically should not miss the following sections, listed in this order:
- Personal data
- Photo: if you insert it directly on the cv, choosing a recent image, sober and keeping the passport
- Training experiences: starting from the most recent studies to the more remote indicating for each qualification: date and time, location, name and year of graduation (it is not necessary to bring the achieved evaluation but can be inserted voluntarily case of particularly meritorious results). You can choose to give relevance to the subject of the thesis in case he has affinities with the position for which you are applying.
- ERASMUS And / or experience abroad: it is advisable to indicate the period, kind of studies supported and the equating of the qualification obtained with Italian titles.
- Work experience: bring the various tasks performed chronologically backwards, also including internships and apprenticeships. It is good to customize your CV according to the position for which you are applying highlighting the most experience in line with the profile sought. It is worth briefly describe the type of activities carried out in order to provide a more complete picture of their abilities.
- Language skills: This section should be added to both the foreign languages they speak and the degree of competence in each of them. It is advisable to use a self-evaluation tool organized according to the Common European Framework (A1 to the lowest level up to Native). Please also report any language courses, life experiences abroad and any official certificates proving your language skills. It is useful to remember that language skills are an aspect usually also evaluated during the interview and it is therefore important to give an assessment as objective as possible.
- Computer skills: just list with such popular programs is familiar and report any supporting certifications.
- Extra Professional interests: indicate any recreational activities, artistic, sports or volunteer work performed during free time that they can provide the interviewer a more complete picture of the candidate.
- Soft skills: report here the relational and organizational skills that are believed to possess emphasizing the experiences through which they have been learned.
It is essential to insert when the CV text for release to the use of personal data: "I authorize the use of my personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of June 30 2003" or "In reference to the article 196/2003 I authorize l ' use of my personal and professional data contained in my CV"
The job interview is an exchange of information face-to-face between the company representative and a candidate, designed to assess and then select the best profiles for the performance of a certain task. If you have been contacted for an interview means your CV has aroused interest, perhaps the perfect profile that the company is looking for is your own!
To find those responsible for Human Resources and breeders, they need to know you more deeply. The best way to make a successful interview is to have behind a solid preparation and keep in mind the importance of a good first impression; so here's some basic suggestions to get them through the first selection step.
- Respect the time: being on time is synonymous with reliability and precision, in the absence of which you would be probably discarded even before it has begun the interview. It is essential to gather all the information to reach the workplace and starting early, preventivando any possible unexpected. One must be careful, however, not to overdo it for the opposite arriving too early, the recruiter will inquadrerebbe as a overly anxious and insecure person: the ideal is present with 10/15 minutes before the set. In the event that you were to encounter a mishap unsolvable, report it immediately to the company communication and provided your availability for a new interview.
- Choose the appropriate clothing: the best choice is to introduce yourself with a look neat, clean and sober. Worn, however, clothes that reflect your personality by restricting extravagance. For women are to avoid plunging necklines, very short dresses and heavy makeup.
- Inquire about the company: first to introduce you to the interview, do some research and gather information as possible on the company you would like to go to work, will be useful to see if your values are in line with those of the company and will give all ' interviewer's perception of your seriousness and your a real interest in the job offer. Visit the company's web site and its pages company (Facebook and Linkedin) to understand what kind of image the company wants to convey outside. Stay up to date on news related to the company or field of expertise.
- Examine the job description: reading the text of a job ad you get an idea of the questions that you may face or grasp some aspects worthy of being deepened with the interviewer, even with a few questions on your part. In reading the proclamation stay focused on the reasons that prompted you to candidarvi and use them to convey your interest during the interview.
- When "talk about money"? talk about money during a job interview can seem almost "tactless", yet the argument can be dealt with at the right time and with the appropriate arrangements. The main rule is never to do so during an initial interview, but expect to get to the selection procedure was completed, when you are sure to be in the pink of candidates selected for the final step. If an interviewer asks you to indicate a possible salary figure for the job, given a range of values, by making sure that the lower figure is not less than the minimum wage that you would be willing to accept for the job./li>
- Attitude to adopt an aspect not to be overlooked, is undoubtedly the non-verbal communication, which expresses your true state of mind, revealing much more than you ever wanted to bring to light. It is instinctive / involuntary movements of the body difficult to control (movements of the hands, gaze trajectory, position of the legs ...). The precaution to be taken in order not to betray you, you can keep it as calm and self-control in order to be able to contain at least the most obvious details.
- Other important tips to keep in mind are:
- lead along a copy of your CV and, if possible, a copy of ID card
- Switching the phone off or set to silent
- Avoid answers the questions with questions or to assume an attitude of closure
FAQ'S IN AN INTERVIEW OF WORK:
- What do you know about us?
- Reasons why it considers that the contents of this might be of interest to which he responded?
2- School curriculum
- In which he obtained materials the best results? In which the worst?
- What relationships with teachers and classmates?
- Extra curricular activities? How they were coordinated with the study?
- Which title and topic of the thesis?
- For what reasons he did eventually left school?
Pensa di proseguire gli studi?
3- Employment history
- In what kind of company it has operated (industry, organic, structure)? Judgments and estimates
- What do you consider the most significant stages of his professional development? What are the relationships with superiors and colleagues?
- Do you want to make a detailed analysis of last employment
4- Work motivation
- On what grounds has changed jobs in the past?
- Why do you want this job? What advantages do you foresee?
- If you could choose freely, what occupation would play?
- What is the relationship between work and family commitments?
- What contribution do you think we can give to our company?
- What are its availability and in terms of time, venue, to transfers, or frequency refresher courses?
- How do you prefer to spend your leisure time?
- It plays sports, cultural, artistic, charitable or otherwise?
6- Family situation
- How is it composed his family?
- What activities take place his family?
- In what his parents have most influenced you?
- What do you consider are its strengths?
- What are its areas for improvement?
- Lists 3 merits and 3 defects
- Want to give a description of yourself and your character?
- Before concluding the interview, is there anything you want to add or ask?
- You want to ask some questions about work, about our company or some other topic that interests you?
- What is your current salary?
- It would be immediately available to start working in our company? It must give a notice period previous employer? By how much?